* When talking with other outlets, SI wasn’t the only media entity to offer him his own website.
* MMQB will publish 7-days a week during training camp. During the season? (Grantland doesn’t publish on weekends.)
* “I don’t want to chase police cars.” This leads me to believe they won’t be too bloggy, but you should hear his entire answer. The Pouncey Twins wearing Free Hernandez hats ties into the discussion.
* How much of a Fantasy Football component will there be?
* King revealed a really cool story Greg Bedard has for next week. It’s about the read option and Stanford.
* Among his competition: Pro Football Talk, Jay Glazer, Mort & Schefter.
Episode 19: Jerome Solomon of the Houston Chronicle
Episode 18: ESPN Radio Host and TV Analyst Dan Dakich
Episode 17: Dick Vitale of ESPN
Episode 16: Dan Wolken of USA Today Sports
Episode 15: Talking Sports Media with Dan LeBatard the Columnist/Radio Host/TV Host
Episode 14: Mike Greenberg, ESPN Radio
Episode 13: Manish Mehta of the Daily News and Judy Battista of the NYT Talk Jets, Tebow and Sanchez
Episode 12: Evan Silva and Josh Norris of Roto World Talk About the NFL Draft
Episode 11: NFL Podcast with Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports, Who Hates the Draft
Episode 10: Bruce Feldman of CBS Sports on the NFL Draft and College Football
Episode 9: NBA Playoff Talk with Howard Beck of the New York Times
Episode 8: Talking Michigan-Louisville and the NBA with Al Horford of the Atlanta Hawks
Episode 7: NFL Draft Talk with ESPN’s Todd McShay
Episode 6: Kevin Ware Reaction, with John Ourand, Dan Steinberg & Clay Travis
Episode 5: Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network
Episode 4: Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports
Episode 3: Jeff Goodman of CBS Sports
Episode 2: Doug Gottlieb of CBS Sports
Episode 1: Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors