Sometimes, you have to laugh through the tears. I mean, I could break this down with an in-depth discussion of why this makes no sense, but I would be dumber for it. I think we found a candidate to appear on an ESPN debate-type program, because this is giving debate a big fat bear hug right here. (oh wait, never mind).
So instead, here are some other sport-ish type semi-related things that we are just sayin.
- The New York Knicks also have more wins than the Seattle Seahawks in the last year. Just sayin.
- Tiger Woods went to Stanford. Did you know Stanford men’s basketball has won more tournaments than Tiger Woods this year? Just sayin.
- Jimmer Fredette has more field goals in his career (and more posts on our site) than Adam Vinatieri. Just sayin.
- The Mets are paying Bobby Bonilla more than Matt Harvey. Also, the Knicks have more wins than Bobby Bonilla this year, and, well, just sayin.
- Rory McIlroy has appeared with more boy band members this week than J.J. Watt. Just sayin.
- Mike Moustakas of the Kansas City Royals has already gone deep more successfully this year than the Kansas City Chiefs wide receivers all of last year. Just sayin.
- More people have read our Fast and Furious Masters preview than Frank Isola’s Fast and Furious Masters preview. Just sayin.