This week, we caught up with Juranitch, and asked him to clarify the numbers and timeline of the negotiations, as well as to discuss how all of this has made him feel the past few months. The conversation got emotional at times, and might make you feel differently about his saga.
PAST GLASS HALF EMPTY PODCASTS:
- Brett Taylor, the Cubs Blogger Who Left a Big Law Firm
- Gary Sheffield Talks MLB Playoffs, Harper-Papelbon, and Hall of Fame
- Scott Van Pelt Talks Midnight SportsCenter, Madison As Best College Sports Town in America
- Matthew Berry Has Like 45 Jobs
- Jim Ross Talks About His Live Show, Roddy Piper, and Steroids in Hollywood
- Clay Travis Talks SEC Media Days, New Deal With Fox Sports, and the Confederate Flag
- A Long Conversation With Frank Deford
- Mike Florio Part 2: Talks About PFT History, His Deal With NBC, and if He Regrets the Dez Bryant Story
- Mike Florio Part 1: Goodell Underling(s) were out to get the Patriots
- Does ESPN’s Sarah Spain worry that her politics will make her polarizing?
- ESPN’s David Purdum talks about Tony Romo, fantasy football, and the NFL’s gambling hypocrisies
- Cleveland sports talk host and Anthony Lima on LeBron, Delly, and Johnny Manziel
- ESPN’s Dan Le Batard talks about his career, Papi, and Bill Simmons
- TNT’s Kenny Smith before the NBA conference finals