Last Updated: March, 2021
Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior in order to enhance your navigation on our Service, improve our Service performance and customize your experience on it. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Service, perform analytics, serve ads, and to administer services to our users, customers and partners.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (composed only of letters and numbers) that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. When used, the cookie can help make our Services more user-friendly, for example by remembering your language preferences and settings. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
WHY USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
There are five main purposes for using Tracking Technologies:
- Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). These Tracking Technologies can be used for security and integrity reasons for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
- Functionality Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies allow our Services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, these Tracking Technologies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged in) and support other features of our Services.
- Performance Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These Tracking Technologies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertising partners and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
- Social media Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies include social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" or "Share" buttons, or third party log in services. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
Storing Tracking Technologies
We store Tracking Technologies when you visit or access our Services. These are called "First Party Tracking Technologies". In addition, Tracking Technologies are stored by other third parties (for example our analytics service providers, business partners and advertisers) – these are called "Third Party Tracking Technologies".
Both types of Tracking Technologies may be stored either for the duration of your visit on our Services or for repeat visits.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
- There are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- Information about cookies is usually found in the "Help" section of the web browser. Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
- For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
- Turning off third party cookies- You can turn off certain third party targeting/advertising cookies by visiting the following link: Network Advertising Initiative.
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
- EU residents may also use our dedicated cookie preferences control menu. Most vendors used on our site could be managed using that menu. However, due to technical factors outside of our control, other vendors' cookies could be managed by using any of the options described above.
- California consumers may also use our dedicated “Do Not Sell My Data” link located on our homepage.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – WHAT OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ARE USED ON OUR SERVICE?
Strictly necessary; First party Tracking Technology; Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies
These unlisted Tracking Technologies might be in use on internal sections of the Services, in order to customize and simplify the user experience on the site by remembering choices you made and your log in credentials.
Google Analytics; Third party Tracking Technology; Performance Tracking Technologies
Microsoft Clarity; Third party Tracking Technology; Performance Tracking Technologies
Microsoft Clarity is used in some territories to collect information about how visitors use our Service. We use the information to replay user sessions and explore heatmaps, in order to compile reports and to help us improve the Service. The collected information may be Personal Data used by Microsoft for its advertising purposes. Clarity assigns a unique user ID to each user, and any information associated with that user ID may be Personal Data. Microsoft may also collect statistical data. You can read more on Microsoft's Privacy Statement.
Social Media/Embeds; Third party Tracking Technology; Social Media Tracking Technologies
- The aforementioned Tracking Technologies are additional to the tracking technologies managed via our dedicated cookie preferences control menu, as described above.