Jeff Green is alive! Al Jefferson is trying to hide behind Andrew Bynum’s hair. During the 4th quarter of tonight’s Celtics – Jazz game, Green drove the lane and hammered it home over Al Jefferson. Then he briefly stared at Big Al, which earned him a techincal found while everyone else on the Celtics ran around shoving Green, telling him what a bad-ass mother-shut-your-mouth he was. Reports that Kevin Garnett’s head nearly exploded are unconfirmed. [@jose3030]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.