The assault came after the teenager–who was cutting grass in front of his family’s home–drove a riding mower “on the road, apparently into the path of” McCosby’s oncoming vehicle, cops reported. After exiting his car, McCosby approached the boy and “knocked the juvenile off the lawn mower and assaulted him in the front yard of the residence,” investigators alleged.
In announcing McCosby’s arrest, cops noted that, “After the assault, and prior to fleeing the scene, McCosby got onto his knee in what appeared to be a prayer. Witnesses described it as a ‘Tebow’.”
Why a Pennsylvania man would Tebow is beyond me, but it happened and now he’s facing a misdemeanor simple assault charge.
[The Smoking Gun, Deadspin]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Jason McIntyre on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
30 Responses to “This is the Man Who Shoved a Teenager Off a Lawnmower, Tebowed and Drove Away”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.