Roy Helu, Jr. is finding out the hard way just how replaceable running backs in Mike Shanahan’s system are. If the Redskins’ season tickets are to be believed, he will be replaced by someone named Robert Helu, Jr. by Game #5. Having been screwed over by Mike Anderson, Reuben Droughns, Quentin Griffin, and Selvin Young over the years, I cannot completely rule out this possibility.
[photo via D.C. Sports Bog]
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
10 Responses to “Roy Helu’s Imaginary Twin Brother Robert Helu Featured on Redskins Season Tickets”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.