Charles Oakley is an intense guy. He’s been Michael Jordan’s gambling buddy and unofficial bodyguard since before Blake Griffin was on YouTube. These days, one of his favorite things to do is call current and former players soft. Oak’s latest targets? Kevin Garnett and Charles Barkley during an appearance on The Jim Rome Show. Via CBS’s Eye On Basketball:
“Garnett left Minnesota and hollered and screamed and all that but he’s not a tough guy. He’s one of the weakest guys to ever play the game. He’s a complimentary player and went to Paul Pierce’s team and won a championship. I wouldn’t consider him a top 10 tough guy.”
I don’t know about the weakest ever, but Garnett has definitely made a habit of starting shit with little guys.
Barkley for his size was a good player but he’s a coward though. He was a good player for his size but, he wasn’t a leader and wasn’t a role model. Now he talks so bad about younger guys, I don’t respect that from him…He’s a fraud, he can criticize all the younger kids and if he got something to say, call them and talk to them before you just blast them. He’s wants to be funny, that whole TNT thing and all that, they’re like some clowns on that show.
Calling Charles Barkley out for not being a role model seems… pointless. I’m a Barkley fan, but I feel like most of his criticisms on Inside The NBA are pretty fair. My opinion doesn’t matter though. How is this going to affect the next time he Jordan and Barkley meet at the blackjack tables in Vegas?
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- somewhereoverthedwaynebowe on MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn't Take It
- Jim Harbaugh Scramble on Aaron Hernandez Was Sued Last Week For Shooting a Man after a Miami Strip Club Outing in February
- Shining Base Path on MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn't Take It
- KC Resident on MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn't Take It
- spencer096 on Attractive Female Heat Fan Groped and Nearly Exposed Behind Bill Simmons During NBA Finals Halftime Show
23 Responses to “Charles Oakley Called Out Kevin Garnett and Charles Barkley”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.