Why always him? Manchester City star Mario Balotelli made headlines again, this time for inciting an altercation with Micah Richards during a club training session. The two reportedly squared up and exchanged words. Richards, no slight fellow, was restrained by two teammates. This is Balotelli’s third training ground spat since joining the club. The previous incidents involved Jerome Boateng and Vincent Kompany. City plans to do the smart thing, erect a fence around the training ground to stop catching these incidents on camera.
Manchester City is also investigating Balotelli for a separate incident. He was spotted breaking curfew at a Manchester curry restaurant. He is living out of a downtown hotel while his house is repaired, following a fire he started by setting off fireworks from his bathroom window.
Why does Manchester City put up with this? Eight goals in 11 appearances in the EPL this season, only five of them were starts.
[Photo via Getty]
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Nada on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Tim Ryan on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- Nada on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
76 Responses to “Why Always Him? Mario Balotelli Gets Into Training Ground Altercation With Micah Richards.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.