This is Jimmer Fredette and his fiancée, Whitney Wannacott, dressed as a Dalmatian and Cruella de Vil. I have to say, this costume shows an admirable undying commitment to his cheerleader wife-to-be. It is also going to give me nightmares, but I have to point out that this is the costume of a guy with a team-first mentality. You think a shooting guard is dressing up like one of a hundred and one dalmatians? No. A shooting guard would be Wilfred. And the fact that he is doing this without the aid of booze? Tremendous.
Previously: 200 pictures of Jimmer and his cheerleader fiancée
Previously: Jimmer got engaged
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
26 Responses to “Jimmer Fredette & His Fiancée Were a Dalmatian and Cruella de Vil for Halloween”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.