Sophie Turner, who wore this on Halloween … long, but very good: “The Cruelest Show on Earth” … Jessica Simpson: I’m pregnant … Herman Cain continues to take a (well-deserved) a beating … and he’s calling it a “witch hunt” … 100 people, in Halloween costumes, brawled in LA … Sophie Turner … the thug who killed Darrent Williams of the Broncos was found guilty of another murder … American radio’s ‘poet laureate‘ has died … a story about Séance, anyone? … I’m shocked to hear happier people live longer lives … peanut butter prices are skyrocketing … “Runner Dies After Collapsing Near Finish Line at Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon” …
Kevin Durant played flag football with students at Oklahoma State. [Oklahoman]
Here’s a ton of photos from Durant’s night of flag football – he had four TDs and three interceptions. [Pistols Firing]
Scarlet Johansson talks about the nude pics she sent to Ryan Reynolds that went viral. [Vanity Fair]
Send this Jeff Foster story to any athlete you know: He’s made $47 million in the NBA, and saved 3/4 of it. [Business Week]
Man dressed as zombie arrested for assaulting security guard at nudist resort. [Florida, duh]
Cute Nebraska Volleyball player arrested for alleged hit and run. [World-Herald]
Iowa has nine losses as a double-digit favorite since 2006. Kirk Ferentz, baby! [The Gazette]
The St. Pete Times is going to be renamed the Tampa Bay Times. [Poynter]
Andrea Peyser goes HAM at Kim Kardashian: “She’s a fame whore for hire who became fabulously wealthy not for her looks, brains, sex appeal or talent. But for the super-sized quality of her protruding butt.” [Post]
Steve Smith on the terrible holding call that likely cost the Panthers the game against the Vikings: “For a 70-year-old man gimping down the field, I guess that’s what he saw.” [Observer]
“If You Were Wondering How The Police Were Going To Turn Off The Cellphone In Your Car, Here’s One Answer.” [Truth about Cars]
I’m 99 percent certain this was a reply to Ty Duffy’s piece last week. [Front Row]
Kevin Durant, as you might imagine, makes a pretty good flag football player.
Any Ice-T fans in the house?
- The Combination of Two Teams From Same Country Hasn’t Produced the Best Champions League Finals [Video Rewind]
- Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff Sang the Fresh Prince Song and Alfonso Ribeiro Danced on the Graham Norton Show
- Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers ‘Double Play’ [GIF]
- Tennnesse High School Soccer Team Wins State Title on 54-Yard Free Kick in Overtime [Video]
- Roethlishotdog on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- Mike Cardillo on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
- scripty on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- partager on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
211 Responses to “Kevin Durant Played Flag Football at Oklahoma State Monday Night [Photos and Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.