* When are they cutting Mark Sanchez? Just write the damn check so the circus can leave town, Woody. What, are you going to make your rookie QB #3 behind David Garrard?
* Why is the New York media so angry about the Jets? Is it because … the Jets suck? The owner does dumb things? The head coach’s mouth writes checks his butt can’t cash?
* Just how much of a douche is Woody Johnson? Why can’t I win the lottery and buy him out? [Ok, I didn’t say that last part, but I did call him a “cheap bastard.”]
* The running back tandem of Chris Ivory and Mike Goodson … bottom five in the league, right?
* Tebow. It was a terrible free agent move. It might not have been if they used him correctly last year, but oh well. We don’t spend much time on Tebow, thankfully.
* The consensus among the three of us – 4-6 wins next year, Rex is gone.
Episode 12: Evan Silva and Josh Norris of Roto World Talk About the NFL Draft
Episode 11: NFL Podcast with Mike Silver of Yahoo Sports, Who Hates the Draft
Episode 10: Bruce Feldman of CBS Sports on the NFL Draft and College Football
Episode 9: NBA Playoff Talk with Howard Beck of the New York Times
Episode 8: Talking Michigan-Louisville and the NBA with Al Horford of the Atlanta Hawks
Episode 7: NFL Draft Talk with ESPN’s Todd McShay
Episode 6: Kevin Ware Reaction, with John Ourand, Dan Steinberg & Clay Travis
Episode 5: Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network
Episode 4: Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports
Episode 3: Jeff Goodman of CBS Sports
Episode 2: Doug Gottlieb of CBS Sports
Episode 1: Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors