Seth Davis, who announced today that he is joining The Athletic (which we covered in-depth recently), and launching a national college basketball site, joined the podcast. We discussed:
- What was the recruiting process like?
- How big does he envision his staff being?
- College basketball (and college football) have reputations for being regional sports. How can they get readers to invest in subscriptions for national coverage?
- Would he support a model for college players to sign endorsement and sponsorship deals?
- What college basketball venue or matchup should be number 1 on the bucket list?
Here is the link to Davis’s site, which is entitled The Fieldhouse.
Hope you enjoy the conversation!