Sports Illustrated media reporter Richard Deitsch and TBL founding editor Jason McIntyre join the podcast this week. Topics discussed:
- Whose exit has bigger potential impact on ESPN’s bottom line: Skip Bayless or Mike Tirico?
- If you were running a network, who would you sign up for over next five years to call NFL: Al Michaels or Mike Tirico?
- What metrics does FS1 need to achieve for poaching Bayless to be considered a successful move? Jason brought up this chart.
- Four names who might replace Skip Bayless on First Take.
- How is Bill Simmons’ website being funded?
Come for the takes, stay for the literal fire alarm: