1. Raiders – Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee. I’ve been hyping Bray since December. The junior is 6-foot-6 and missed 4 games due to injury last year. I think he’ll play his way to be the top pick in the draft. Others like Logan Thomas of Virginia Tech (I don’t think he’ll come out early), but as a passer, I like Bray much more.
2. Jaguars – Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia. All-American, 13.5 sacks, and at 6-3, 240, a monster.
3. Colts – Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah. Stayed in school to get his degree. Married with two kids. Looks like a future Pro Bowler. The Colts might have the league’s worst defense in 2012.
4. Seahawks – Matt Barkley, QB, USC. Reunited with Pete Carroll. Matt Flynn’s contract was only a 3-year deal. Barkley will be over-analyzed big-time this season.
5. Browns – Robert Woods, WR, USC. Right now, it looks like a good-not-great receiver class. Will Marquis Lee overshadow Woods this Fall?
11. Titans – Eric Reid, S, LSU. Will be the best safety in the country.
12. Chargers – Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama.
13. Panthers – Denard Robinson, ATH, Michigan. Between Cam Newton, Joe Adams, Steve Smith and Robinson (he’s no NFL QB), the Panthers will be exciting. Also, this is a for-fun pick, it will never happen. It’s way too early to tell if Shoelaces is a first-round pick.
14. Giants – Sam Montgomery, DE/OLB, LSU. Because the Giants wisely collect pass-rushing stars.
15. Broncos – Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State. Seem to be a lot of good but not elite cornerback prospects.
21. Chiefs – Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee.
22. Buccaneers – Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama.
23. Bills – Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor. OMG playoffs in 2012-2013 and fire up the Super Bowl talk!
24. 49ers – D.J. Fluker, OL, Alabama.
25. Ravens – Johnathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State.