A civil lawsuit was filed yesterday in Cleveland against the Browns running back, his brother Terrell, his girlfriend and two others by two women alleging they were both verbally and physically assaulted at Richardson’s home.
The suit claims the defendants invited the women back to Richardson’s place after meeting at a nightclub on Dec. 9, 2012 following a rare Browns victory. Once there, things rapidly deteriorated.
Richardson asked the two women to leave, but as they were leaving, Christman said Richardson became enraged, cursing the two women for “slamming a door” and “disrespecting his house,” according to the complaint.
The complaint accuses Richardson of slamming his fist onto the hood of Jones’ vehicle, denting the hood and causing $1,500 in damage.
It also accuses Richardson of orchestrating a physical assault on the two women, naming his girlfriend Sevina Fatu of Columbia Station and two other yet unnamed women as the assailants.
A Browns spokesman said the team was aware of the complaint but offered no comment.
[Photo via USA Today Sports]
- Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal’s KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- Fight Master: Bellator MMA: Freshening Up a Tired Format
- John Wall Tattoos Are of the Raleigh Skyline and ‘The Great Wall’
- PL StabbinKabin on Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal's KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- PL StabbinKabin on Neymar's Silky Dribbling Schools the Mexican Defense, Sets Up Another Brazilian Goal [Video]
- VladimirCrouton on Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- KC Resident on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- A.P. on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
3 Responses to “Civil Lawsuit Claims Trent Richardson Smashed a Car Hood, Orchestrated an Assault by Three Women”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.