The Miami Heat’s winning streak has reached 25. Miami again fell behind early, trailing by as many as 11 in the first half against the Detroit Pistons. As usual, the Heat settled in and ended up with a 103-89 victory. LeBron James scored 29 on 12 of 15 shooting to go along with 8 rebounds and 8 assists. Greg Monroe had 23 points, 15 rebounds and 6 assists for the Pistons.
The Heat will go for their 26th straight win on NBATV tomorrow at 6pm against the Charlotte Bobcats. On Monday the Heat will either go for the 27th straight or try to start a new winning streak on ESPN. The four-letter has announced that they will carry Miami’s game Monday night against the Orlando Magic. While any Miami Heat game with LeBron James and crew is worth putting on national television, ESPN has to be a little bit nervous that Miami might slip up and lose to the worst team in the league. Right?
- Austrian Soccer Team Celebrates Championship By Throwing Sky Sports Reporter in the Hot Tub [Video]
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
One Response to “Miami Heat Win 25th Straight, ESPN Will Televise Their Game on ESPN Monday Night”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.