Craig Sager, sideline reporter extraordinaire, refuses to to conform to your preconceived notions about how a grown man should dress. A reader sent in this photo of Sager wearing a sweater inspired by Joseph’s amazing technicolor dreamcoat allegedly taken last night at Kelly’s in Kansas City’s Westport district. It looks like others also had the pleasure. Perhaps next time he can pair this fine garment with his suit from the NBA’s All-Star Game. That would look sharp and make people very, very dizzy.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
7 Responses to “Even While Off the Clock, Craig Sager is Dressed to Kill”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.