Melvin Ejim of Iowa State was ahead of the pack against Notre Dame, took off on two feet from point-blank range for an easy dunk … and just botched it.
It’s almost as if Ejim was thinking dunk, and at the last second thought, nah, let me just lay it in, but his mind and hands didn’t make the connection, and thus he embarrassed himself.
Related: Brett Comer Alley-Oop Dunk to Chase Fieler Helps Florida Gulf Coast Knock Out Georgetown, 78-68
Related: Marv Albert & Steve Kerr Talking About Marshall Henderson During the Ole Miss Win Over Wisconsin Was Great Television
Related: Cody Zeller Throws It Down as Indiana is Having No Problem With James Madison [VIDEO]
Related: Kansas State Erases an 18 Point Halftime Deficit, But La Salle Holds On to Advance [Video]
Related: Eddie Murray of Florida Gulf Coast Had a Sick Putback Dunk on Georgetown [Video]
Related: Shaquille Thomas Threw Down a Thunderous Rebound Dunk For Cincinnati
- Sergio Garcia Made a ‘Fried Chicken’ Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- 2013 NBA Draft Lottery Complete, Order is Set: Cleveland Cavaliers Get 1st Pick
- Marvin Bagley, a 7th Grader, is 6-foot-7 and Looks to Definitely Have a Basketball Future [Video]
- Robert Griffin III Could Have Planted the Seeds of a Perception Problem After Sending Pictures of Wedding Gifts, Says Washington Writer
- Carmelo Anthony’s Wife Spanked Dwyane Wade’s Girlfriend at the Pool in Vegas
- spencer096 on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- The Wayne Fontes Safari on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- Stephen Douglas on Carmelo Anthony's Wife Spanked Dwyane Wade's Girlfriend at the Pool in Vegas
- KC Resident on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
- A.P. on Sergio Garcia Made a 'Fried Chicken' Joke Toward Tiger Woods
6 Responses to “Melvin Ejim of Iowa State Missed an Easy 2-Handed Dunk Against Notre Dame”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.