Martin Brodeur, the New Jersey goalie, was credited with his third career goal Thursday during the first period of the Devils – Hurricanes game. The goal came on a delayed penalty when Brodeur pushed the puck into the corner. The Hurricanes then threw an errant pass that bounced off the board around center ice and slid into an empty net. Brodeur, the last Devil to touch the puck was credited with the goal. The Devils went on to win 4-1.
- Lionel Messi Holding His Son Thiago Is Your Sports Photo of the Week
- UCLA AD Dan Guerrero Would Like People Stop Focusing on Steve Alford’s Past and Instead Look at What He Has Accomplished at UCLA
- Chris Parmelee of the Twins Got Hit in a Sensitive Area While Running to First [GIF]
- Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- Twins are Screening ‘The Sandlot’ at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- orly57 on Steelers Fans Who Have Difficulty Spelling Should Avoid Homemade Tattoos
- orly57 on Fans Are Buying All of Robert Griffin III's Wedding Registry Gifts, and He Has a Picture to Prove It
- resolutedefense on Premier League: Arsenal Books Champions League Spot; Spurs Snake Bitten Again
- Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez has the highest WAR evah! on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
- A.P. on Twins are Screening 'The Sandlot' at Target Field Today; Squints and Ham Showed Up, Too
One Response to “Martin Brodeur Scored His Third Career Goal on a Delayed Penalty/Freak Play [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.