Nick Young typically enters the discussion due to his appearance and only his appearance, so here we are again.
Young and the Sixers were in Los Angeles on Wednesday night to play the Clippers, a game that saw the former USC Trojan log a stirring 8 minutes, 54 seconds. But we’re not here because Young wasted away on the bench, we’re here because his attire was wasted in an NBA locker room when it would’ve been far better suited appearing on any television show involving the city of Miami and several boat chase scenes.
Bonus points are in order for the giant gold watch and Michael Irvin tribute haircut.
Important, sports related note: Since returning from injury on March 13, Young has played an inspiring 867 seconds.
Previously: Nick Young Presents … the Afro-Mullet?
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- scripty on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
25 Responses to “Nick Young Appears to Believe He’s Aboard a 1980s Yacht”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.