Pitt’s Lamar Patterson was called for a flagrant foul, when his off arm struck a Wichita State player in the mouth as he was driving to the basket. CBS analyst Doug Gottlieb was not a fan of the call. By rule, the Flagrant I call was correct, though the rule probably should be clarified.
Related: Verne Lundquist Was Not Impressed When Michigan State Threw Two Unnecessary Alley-Oops In a Row [Video]
Related: Bucknell and Butler Were Shooting So Badly The Basketball Gods Tried To Make It Stop
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- The Alarm on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
11 Responses to “Doug Gottlieb On Lamar Patterson Flagrant Call: “This is the dumbest thing we do in basketball””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.