Beau Levesque was a 47% three point shooter entering today’s game (46 of 98). You wouldn’t know it by what he happened in the second half on consecutive shots, as St. Mary’s tries to come back against Memphis. Amazingly, St. Mary’s is within 7 points in a game where Memphis has been blocking shots, getting high flying dunks, and benefitting from open air balls.
And no, this is not a repeat. At least the first caught the bottom of the net.
[video via @cfbsection]
Related: Doug Gottlieb On Lamar Patterson Flagrant Call: “This is the dumbest thing we do in basketball”
Related: Verne Lundquist Was Not Impressed When Michigan State Threw Two Unnecessary Alley-Oops In a Row [Video]
Related: Bucknell and Butler Were Shooting So Badly The Basketball Gods Tried To Make It Stop
Related: Butler Advanced Past Bucknell, Thanks to the Three Point Monocle [GIF]
Related: Bill Raftery Made His First “Lingerie On The Deck” Reference, The NCAA Tournament Has Officially Begun [Video]
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
20 Responses to “Beau Levesque of St. Mary’s Had Two Ridiculous Air Balls [GIF]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.