Splash finally debuted last night. I was at a bar eating dinner with some friends. Since there was nothing but play-in and NIT games on television, I asked for the bartender to change the channel to ABC.
“What’s on ABC?”
“A reality diving show.”
“Also, can I get a fresh PBR?”
We proceeded to watch Splash (and then the Dancing With the Stars replay show…*) in its entirety at the bar. To say the show was epic would be to undersell it. There was an entire segment about how even with the help of Ndamukong Suh, Louie Anderson couldn’t get out of the pool. The star of the program though, was Katherine Webb.
First she told the story of how she got famous and she dedicated her first dive to Brent Musburger. Now, here is the story of that dive.
As I said earlier this week – it is Superman-like.
Blowing kisses to Brent, no doubt.
She then took her place on the 16-foot platform. Surprisingly, Louie Anderson did not get the same pan from head to toe.
“OK. I’m famous now. And I have to jump into the water. Why didn’t A.J. tell me this is how hard this was going to be? No. No. I can do this. Pull yourself together woman.”
Great form. Horrible dive.
They had to decide between this camera and the crowd reaction.
Did we mention Charissa Thompson is involved with this program? I feel like we should have mentioned that Charissa Thompson is involved with this program. At the end of the show Katherine had to do a dive-off with Keshia Knight Pulliam to see who would get kicked off the show. The judges sided with Musburger and our heroine will return next week.
*Splash is a gateway reality competition.
Previously: Katherine Webb Was an “Ugly Duckling”
Previously: Katherine Webb Trying Her Best to Convince You to Watch Splash
Previously: Brent Musburger Autographed a Katherine Webb Poster: “She’s a 10!”
Previously: More Katherine Webb Swimsuit Pictures From the Set of Splash
Previously: Katherine Webb Discussed Bama Bangs and Brent Musburger Playing the Lotto on the Dan Patrick Show
Previously: Katherine Webb Wore an Auburn/Alabama Jersey in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue
Previously: Katherine Webb Jokes About Brent Musburger as SI Swimsuit Models Read the Letterman Top 10 [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- Attractive Female Heat Fan Groped and Nearly Exposed Behind Bill Simmons During NBA Finals Halftime Show
- Dwyane Wade Again Fools Gary Neal With a Euro Step [Video]
- Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- Scalia on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- scripty on Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
- DetectiveBunkMoreland on Attractive Female Heat Fan Groped and Nearly Exposed Behind Bill Simmons During NBA Finals Halftime Show
- A.P. on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
66 Responses to “Katherine Webb Made Her Celebrity Diving Debut So Here Are Some Gifs!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.