Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model
Amanda Marcum is a model you may have heard of – she’s been on the cover of Elle, Vogue and Maxim – and she’s also the wife of Florida Gulf Coach basketball coach Andy Enfield. The story of how they met has a When Harry Met Sally feel to it:
In 2003, a friend introduced Enfield to Amanda Marcum, who had worked her way from Mustang, Okla., population 13,000, to covergirl status in Manhattan.
The 5-10, green-eyed natural blonde who has walked runways for Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier, been featured in ads for Victoria’s Secret, Liz Claiborne and Armani, and been on the covers of Elle, Maxim, Vogue, etc., was a big Oklahoma State fan and needed a ride to Boston to catch the Cowboys’ NCAA tourney second-rounder.
The clean-cut Enfield impressed Amanda, nine years his junior, with his sense of humor, confidence and sports knowledge. Soon after they had their first date — to a St. John’s NIT game — and six months later, they were engaged. They’ve been married almost eight years.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- Smallie Bigs on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
29 Responses to “Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.