Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model
Amanda Marcum is a model you may have heard of – she’s been on the cover of Elle, Vogue and Maxim – and she’s also the wife of Florida Gulf Coach basketball coach Andy Enfield. The story of how they met has a When Harry Met Sally feel to it:
In 2003, a friend introduced Enfield to Amanda Marcum, who had worked her way from Mustang, Okla., population 13,000, to covergirl status in Manhattan.
The 5-10, green-eyed natural blonde who has walked runways for Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier, been featured in ads for Victoria’s Secret, Liz Claiborne and Armani, and been on the covers of Elle, Maxim, Vogue, etc., was a big Oklahoma State fan and needed a ride to Boston to catch the Cowboys’ NCAA tourney second-rounder.
The clean-cut Enfield impressed Amanda, nine years his junior, with his sense of humor, confidence and sports knowledge. Soon after they had their first date — to a St. John’s NIT game — and six months later, they were engaged. They’ve been married almost eight years.
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Champions League Final: Manuel Neuer’s Save is Your First-Half Highlight [Video]
- A.P. on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- TexansFan on Adam Scott and Other Golfers are Retaining Counsel in Response to the USGA Anchor Putter Ban
- A.P. on Robbie Rogers Becomes 1st Openly Gay Player in MLS, How Will Media React?
29 Responses to “Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.