Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model
Amanda Marcum is a model you may have heard of – she’s been on the cover of Elle, Vogue and Maxim – and she’s also the wife of Florida Gulf Coach basketball coach Andy Enfield. The story of how they met has a When Harry Met Sally feel to it:
In 2003, a friend introduced Enfield to Amanda Marcum, who had worked her way from Mustang, Okla., population 13,000, to covergirl status in Manhattan.
The 5-10, green-eyed natural blonde who has walked runways for Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier, been featured in ads for Victoria’s Secret, Liz Claiborne and Armani, and been on the covers of Elle, Maxim, Vogue, etc., was a big Oklahoma State fan and needed a ride to Boston to catch the Cowboys’ NCAA tourney second-rounder.
The clean-cut Enfield impressed Amanda, nine years his junior, with his sense of humor, confidence and sports knowledge. Soon after they had their first date — to a St. John’s NIT game — and six months later, they were engaged. They’ve been married almost eight years.
- Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- Ray Allen Forced Overtime By Hitting the 3-Pointer the Miami Heat Signed Him to Hit [Video]
- Mike Miller Hit a Huge 3-Pointer While Wearing Just One Shoe [Video]
- Jozy Altidore Scored Fourth Goal in Four Matches, Gave U.S. 1-0 Lead Against Honduras [Video]
- Tim Duncan Scores 25 in the First Half Against the Heat, Miami in Trouble
- orly57 on Chris Bosh Blocked Two Shots in the Final Moments to Help Miami Force Game 7 [Video]
- scripty on Kawhi Leondard Slapped Mike Miller in the Face as He Dunked on Him in Game 6 [Video]
29 Responses to “Florida Gulf Coast Basketball Coach Andy Enfield is Married to Amanda Marcum, Former Maxim & Victoria’s Secret Model”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.