The Lakers did not play Saturday night. Presumably, that cleared Steve Nash’s schedule so he could attend a young man’s Bar Mitzvah. Yes, this picture is supposedly Steve Nash at a Bar Mitzvah, holding the Torah. It was uploaded to Reddit yesterday. On Saturday night, someone tweeted about a “BALL-mitzvah” that featured Steve Nash and the Laker girls. Apparently, Danny Schayes was there as well. I wonder what the Lakers girls wore.
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- scripty on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
2 Responses to “This Appears to Be Steve Nash Holding the Torah at a Bar Mitzvah”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.