Marshall Henderson made a promise to make a name for himself so he can “get this money” and planned to go “balls to the wall” on Sunday against Florida in the SEC Championship game. So far he’s done just that, scoring 21 points and Gator Chomping his ass off all the way back to the huddle. Marshall Henderson is the best. Or the worst. One thing we’re sure of is there’s absolutely no in-between.
Previously: Marshall Henderson Trying to “Get This Money” in March, Plans to “Go Balls to the Wall” vs. Florida
Previously: Marshall Henderson Threw Ice Into the Ole Miss Student Section Because He’s Marshall Henderson
Previously: Marshall Henderson Had Better Places to Be on a Saturday Night Than a Post-Game Interview
Previously: Marshall Henderson is the Bad Boy of the SEC: Meet the Jersey-Poppin, Coors Light-Drinkin’ Scoring Machine
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- Teddy Bridgewater Declined Heisman Promotion, But Louisville May Need That Attention
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Shining Base Path on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- Jason McIntyre on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
20 Responses to “Marshall Henderson Taunted the Crowd With the Gator Chomp”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.