Larry Sanders scored 17 points, took 11 rebounds and blocked two blocks during the Bucks loss to the Wizards Wednesday night. Late in the 4th quarter, Sanders was called for an offensive foul when John Wall stepped in to take a charge. Sanders got animated and argued the call which earned him two technical fouls and an ejection. Sanders laughed and gave all three referees the thumbs up on his way to the locker room. This should be considered the anti-DeMarcus Cousins ejection. Not only did Sanders willingly leave the court, but he smiled and gave the referees a positive hand gesture. If anything, the league should reward Sanders with some of Cousins’ fine money.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- A.P. on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Sturmy on Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
7 Responses to “Larry Sanders Got Ejected, Then Gave All the Referees a Thumbs Up [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.