The Mike Francesa listening experience, summed up in 211 hypnotizing seconds.
To summarize, the Argentinian Cardinal, Jorge Bergoglio, is the new pope and is 76 years old. Now say that 19 times in a row in 19 different ways, with a sincere look of grand confusion, like a black lab that just watched his tennis ball roll into the sewer. My favorite snippet from this mess might be the line of “so they went for an older pope,” as though they might’ve had their eye on a young gun in the farm system. The only surprise is that Francesa didn’t introduce him as new pope and former Cardinals catcher, Joe Garagiola.
UPDATE: Better video now with the added bonus of four more Cardinals, bringing the grand total to 15 Cardinals.
[h/t Jimmy Traina]
Previously: Mike Francesa Fell Asleep Discussing the AL East
Previously: Mike Francesa Fell Asleep on Air Again
Previously: Mike Francesa Hilariously Erupts Over the Pitiful New York Mets
Previously: Mike Francesa Says Tweeting Should Be Against the Law
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- pRohphet8 on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
15 Responses to “Mike Francesa Eloquently Announces New Pope, Says Cardinal 11 Times [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.