Bayern Munich 3-1 Arsenal: Arsenal players saw Barcelona overturn AC Milan yesterday. They will harbor no hope of replicating it. Barcelona were a far superior team playing at home. Arsenal are playing away against perhaps Europe’s best club team without their best player. Scoring two or three goals might be conceivable. Their inflamed fiasco of a back four keeping a clean sheet is not. The hope will be to avoid embarrassment. To save you trouble. Here is what’s going on at Arsenal: they aren’t very good.
Malaga 0-1 Porto: Porto has the high ground. One away goal would force Malaga to score three. The Portuguese club has lost one match all season, 2-1 away at PSG when both clubs were through to the knockout rounds. Regardless of the result, Malaga players deserve credit. The club sold nearly $50 million worth of players. They did not spend a Euro on transfer fees. Somehow, they have maintained their league position an made it this far in the Champions League. They have a better shot at advancing than Arsenal, who bought two of their players.
Teams Already In: Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Galatasaray, Juventus, Paris St. Germain, Real Madrid
- Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal’s KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- Fight Master: Bellator MMA: Freshening Up a Tired Format
- John Wall Tattoos Are of the Raleigh Skyline and ‘The Great Wall’
- PL StabbinKabin on Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal's KO of the Year Candidate Against Seth Petruzelli at Bellator 96
- PL StabbinKabin on Neymar's Silky Dribbling Schools the Mexican Defense, Sets Up Another Brazilian Goal [Video]
- VladimirCrouton on Bob Stoops: Home Was Burglarized, Had Car Stolen
- KC Resident on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
- A.P. on Break-Up Song About Players Leaving Via Free Agency Should Make Fans Cry
13 Responses to “Champions League: More Arsenal Schadenfreude, Malaga vs. Porto”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.