Mathieu Raynal suffered some horrific injuries while refereeing a rugby match this weekend between Montpellier and Racing Metro. A player rolled up on his right leg, breaking Raynal’s tibia and fibula. When he landed on the ground, he broke his collarbone. In addition to all that, he also sprained his left ankle.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- A.P. on Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Pdd53 on Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama's Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell's Graduation 20 Years Ago
- cleet on Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama's Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell's Graduation 20 Years Ago
4 Responses to “Rugby Referee Suffers Fractured Leg, Broken Collarbone During Game [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.