Mike Wallace will sign with the Miami Dolphins, pending a physical, according to Jeff Darlington. Last year, Mike Wallace wanted Larry Fitzgerald money. Trey Wingo just said early reports of 5-year, $65 million deal, which would still be a very healthy amount this offseason. Wallace is not one of the top ten receivers, but he is a deep threat that the Miami Dolphins sorely needed, and were willing to pay a large sum to acquire.
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- The Kansas City Royals Are Becoming the Royals Again, and Fans Have Been Far Too Patient
- Champions League: Bayern Munich a Legacy of Losing at Stake
- A.P. on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- jdeeser5 on Matt Harvey, the New York Mets' Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
36 Responses to “Mike Wallace Will Take His Talents to South Beach With the Dolphins”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.