The Herald reports Sapp started dancing for the Heat in 2006 when she was 18; Spoelstra has been with the Heat since 1995, when he started as a video coordinator. Spoelstra was an assistant coach in 2006 when the Heat beat the Mavericks in the Finals.
At some point, Sapp gave up dancing and now runs an art gallery in LA. Here’s her pretty sweet website. Obligatory, “not just a pretty face” line – she graduated Magna Cum Laude from FIU. [Herald via Black Sports Online]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- A.P. on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- A.P. on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- PL StabbinKabin on Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment?" Dále!
- Shining Base Path on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
38 Responses to “Nikki Sapp, a Former Heat Dancer, is the Girlfriend of Erik Spoelstra”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.