Oakland Athletics outfield prospect Michael Taylor suffered a freak injury to his right pinkie while attempting a normally mundane gum-related task. Anyone asking about his scar will now have the privilege of being regaled with a very lame story.
He’s 6-foot-5, and his hand hit the light on the ceiling of the dugout as he made the toss. So he’s missed a week, he told me, and he cannot play until the cut has totally closed, which it has not.
The 27-year-old had little chance of making the team before the injury. This probably won’t help.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
5 Responses to “Oakland A’s Outfielder Michael Taylor Sliced His Finger While Tossing Gum”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.