Hooters provides some Spring Training games with ballgirls apparently. During the 6th inning of yesterday’s Rays – Phillies game in Clearwater – the original home of Hooters – a ballgirl fielded a ball that was hit in-play down the third base line by Shelley Duncan. She then handed it to a fan. When she found out what she had done, she hid her face in her glove. According to the Tampa Bay Times, manager Joe Maddon praised the girl:
“She moved her feet well,” Maddon said . “I thought she presented her hands to the ball very well also. The overall package was very, um, efficient.”
Duncan was given a double on the play. The ballgirl was sent back to the restaurant to continue paying for college.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
4 Responses to “Hooters Ballgirl Fields Fair Ball During Phillies – Rays Game, Hands it to a Fan [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.