This outstanding compilation of outakes from Bob Knight’s bizarre late 80s golf show expectedly has a ton of views, but has somehow managed to escape my viewing eyeballs until now. If you haven’t already taken a swan dive into this one, or even if you have, jump into the glory that is Bobby Knight cursing at golf balls.
The first amazing F-bomb comes 13 seconds in, four seconds ahead of my initial prediction. A truly wonderful moment comes at the 2:11 mark following a shot out of the bunker that results in Knight throwing a club and screaming obscenities like he’s trying to slay the field in a cursing competition.
The absolute must-see moment comes in the final minute when Knight cuts a promo for the show that naturally ends with him talking about staying away from home to “avoid all the bullshit your wife gives you.” That of course leads to a beautiful blowup with the producer. Classic Bob Knight. The man is a national treasure.
- Champions League: Borussia Dortmund’s Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Jeff Goodman Has Left CBS Sports for ESPN
- This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- John Tortorella On Brad Richards Situation: “Kiss my ass if you want to write something different” [Video]
- Brand Lacrosse Takes Center Stage
- Nada on Champions League: Borussia Dortmund's Chance to Turn from Hipster Darlings to European Champions
- Tim Ryan on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- Nada on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on This Tim Duncan Divorce Story is Somewhat Bizarre
- hussler2 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
3 Responses to “Bob Knight’s 1980s Golf Show Had Some Divine Outakes [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.