This outstanding compilation of outakes from Bob Knight’s bizarre late 80s golf show expectedly has a ton of views, but has somehow managed to escape my viewing eyeballs until now. If you haven’t already taken a swan dive into this one, or even if you have, jump into the glory that is Bobby Knight cursing at golf balls.
The first amazing F-bomb comes 13 seconds in, four seconds ahead of my initial prediction. A truly wonderful moment comes at the 2:11 mark following a shot out of the bunker that results in Knight throwing a club and screaming obscenities like he’s trying to slay the field in a cursing competition.
The absolute must-see moment comes in the final minute when Knight cuts a promo for the show that naturally ends with him talking about staying away from home to “avoid all the bullshit your wife gives you.” That of course leads to a beautiful blowup with the producer. Classic Bob Knight. The man is a national treasure.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
3 Responses to “Bob Knight’s 1980s Golf Show Had Some Divine Outakes [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.