Ray Lewis is selling his impressive 6,788-square-foot mansion in Palm Beach, Florida for $5 million. The oceanfront property has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, an infinity pool, and an elevator. It seems wherever you are in this place, you have a view of the ocean. Simply put, if your bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the water, you have seized victory.
With Ray-Ray’s son set to play football for the Miami Hurricanes in the fall, it’s a little surprising he’d be looking to sell the place, but then again I’m not sure anyone cares.
- Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Charmin “Stop Skidmarks” Billboard Won At Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Mets Resort To Groupon To Sell Tickets, Including Yankees Games
- Oklahoma State Blocks Wes Lunt Transfer Options, Lest Mike Gundy Look Bad Indirectly
- Tony Allen: Here’s Video of Him Dancing in Front of a Green Screen Taping an ESPN NBA Promo
- A.P. on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- beardown on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
- Caribou on Jaguars Cheerleader Swimsuit Video is Something to Root For [Video]
- Black on Baby Goat Playing and Jumping on a Sleepy Pig Should Highlight Your Weekend [Video]
- A.P. on Oxbow Upsets Orb To Win Preakness, No Triple Crown For 2013
7 Responses to “Ray Lewis’ Florida Mansion Can be Had For $5 Million and the View Might Be Worth It”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.