Dustin Johnson is competing in the World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship in Miami this week. Never missing an opportunity to visit a beach community, Johnson’s girlfriend, Paulina Gretzky made the trip to Florida. In addition to visiting the course to support her “boo,” Paulina has made time to out on the beach with Dustin’s brother Austin and some friends. Back on the course, Johnson was in 9th place after the second round at -7, just 6-shots behind tournament leader Tiger Woods.
Previously: Dustin Johnson is Now Posting Sexy Photos With Paulina Gretzky on Instagram
Previously: Paulina Gretzky & Golfer Dustin Johnson Sure Are Having a Good Time in Hawaii
Previously: Paulina Gretzky Walked Kapalua to Watch Boyfriend Dustin Johnson Win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions
- Game of Thrones: “Second Suns” Recap
- Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard’s Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
- Yankees Will Wear Pixelated Camouflage Hats on Memorial Day
- Can Lance Stephenson Be A New NBA Marketing Success?
- Clayton Kershaw Threw 130 Pitches in His Last Start, Should Dodgers Fans be Concerned?
5 Responses to “Paulina Gretzky in Miami to Visit the Beach, Support Boyfriend Dustin Johnson”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.