Archie Goodwin’s steal and dunk with 4:53 left in the second half brought the Wildcats within two against the 11th ranked Gators. The dunk turned out to be part of an 11-0 run that saw the Wildcats close out the¬†Gators 61-57 and possibly get within reach of bubble spot in the NCAA tournament.
Previously: Bracketology: Indiana Still a No. 1 Seed, Virginia In, Iowa and Kentucky Out
Previously: Kentucky Lost to Georgia, and Probably Will Miss the NCAA Tournament a Year After Winning the Title
- Game of Thrones: “Second Suns” Recap
- Two Brothers Say Damian Lillard’s Bodyguards Beat Them Up For Taking a Photo of the Portland Star
- Yankees Will Wear Pixelated Camouflage Hats on Memorial Day
- Can Lance Stephenson Be A New NBA Marketing Success?
- Clayton Kershaw Threw 130 Pitches in His Last Start, Should Dodgers Fans be Concerned?
6 Responses to “Archie Goodwin’s Steal and Slam Helped Kentucky Upset Florida”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.