Roundup: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher on Board for Star Wars Sequel & Kobe Bryant Went on Jimmy Kimmel
Claudia Romani … the Star Wars sequel is going to rock … craziest retirement party ever? … you click all Nate Silver-related links, right? … science says beards are good for you … “restaurant customer arrested after trying to use waitress’s stolen ID” … this is an impossible-to-believe story of a guy who was in solitary confinement for 22 months … Pixar’s rules of storytelling … everyone in Washington DC is fitness-obsessed! … “New York has 420 theatres, while Paris has 353″ … SI model Chrissy Teigen loves to post NSFW-ish Instagram photos …
There are NFL draft prop lines, if you can believe that. [Cleveland Frowns]
Johnny Manziel is adjusting to the celebrity spotlight. [SI.com]
Brian Hartline and the Dolphins agreed on a 5-year, $31 million deal. [NFL.com]
Look out, West: Denver blasts Clippers, 107-92, and the Nuggets have won seven straight. [Post]
Sergio Romo closed out the World Series when we last saw him; not the case at the World Baseball Classic Thursday. [SF Chronicle]
Sports bubble go pop? [ESPN]
Austin Rivers is out 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. His rough rookie year has mercifully ended. [NOLA.com]
Without their best player, Colorado still smashed Oregon 76-53. [Oregonian]
Next time a pro sports owner says the team is struggling financially, don’t believe them. You never should. [Deadspin]
Amare is beastin’ again. [But the Game is On]
Has this year’s college basketball season been that crazy? Not really, given recent history. [HCSAC]
Good breakdown of the Jets/Revis situation. [NFL.com]
This has to put an end to the Harlem Shake. Right? Please? [via Swim Daily]
Hangover 3 Trailer. I could barely make it through Hangover 2, why would I watch this?
Strong showing from Kobe on Kimmel Thursday night.
Watch this moron crash and destroy a Ferrari.
- Rich Rodriguez’s 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- The Evolution of Chris ‘Birdman’ Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You’ll See This Week
- Champions League Final: Arjen Robben’s Late Goal Wins it for Bayern Munich [Video]
- Champions League Final: Neven Subotic Makes Terrific Sliding Stop to Thwart Sure Goal [Video]
- LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- Roethlishotdog on The Evolution of Chris 'Birdman' Andersen is the Craziest Set of Photos You'll See This Week
- vermincain on LeBron James and Michael Jordan Have Now Been Compared to God by NBA Players
- A.P. on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
- You People on Umpires Screw Up Another Call on This Texas Rangers 'Double Play' [GIF]
- VladimirCrouton on Rich Rodriguez's 50th Birthday Featured a Mariachi Band [Video]
196 Responses to “Roundup: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher on Board for Star Wars Sequel & Kobe Bryant Went on Jimmy Kimmel”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.