This comes from the Australian Football League. The title is simply “Walker on a high.” What does that mean? Who knows. Maybe the description of the video would help. “Carlton’s Andrew Walker takes an absolute hanger.” OK. So we now know the guy’s name and what team he plays for. What he actually does could be anyone’s guess.
Whoa. I’m not sure what happened before or after this, but I know this was spectacular. Turns out his teammate punts the ball from about 30 yards away and Walker jumps on an opponent’s back, kneels there for a couple seconds and then stretches out to make what looks like a really difficult catch. It’s like an outfielder climbing a wall to rob a home run, but the wall is a person who is also trying to catch the baseball and the wall is trying to tackle you and dump you on your head. Or it is nothing like that.
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- orly57 on John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- yorwifesahor on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Nada on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
13 Responses to “Australian Rules Football Player Climbs Up an Opponent’s Back to Make Spectacular Catch [Video]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.