Stanford went into California last night and laid a beat down on the Golden Bears. Late in the game, emotions got heated when Allen Crabbe went in a little hard on Aaron Bright to try to create a jump ball, and Dwight Powell responded by bodying Crabbe out. Crabbe then flopped to the ground and got up ready to shove.
It took about ten minutes for the officials to sort out the punishment. Richard Solomon of California was ejected for leaving the bench along with Gabriel Harris of Stanford. Also ejected? Both Stanford assistants, including dancing machine Mark Madsen, along with California assistant Greg Gottlieb, brother of Doug. The rule allows for only the head coach to leave the bench during a fight, hence the ejections for coming in to prevent a bigger fight.
[video via @cfbsection]
- John Tortorella Dropped an F-Bomb On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Monster is Meth on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- KC Resident on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
3 Responses to “Stanford and Cal Got Into a Scuffle, and the Stanford Assistant Coaches Got Ejected”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.