Katherine Webb is in Vanity Fair and she is not wearing a shirt. Just thought everyone would like to know. Webb talked about what kind of makeup stays on in the water and her relationship with A.J. McCarron. She says that people call them “the Romeo and Juliet of Alabama,” which sounds like an insult. Unfortunately, things weren’t always easy for the tall, slender pretty girl.
Modeling and pageants help me overcome feeling insecure about the way that I look and my height. For me to go from feeling like I was the ugly duckling to winning Miss Alabama U.S.A., and going on to Miss U.S.A. and taking pictures for Sports Illustrated and being labeled as one of the most beautiful women . . . I love sharing that with girls who are in my position at that age and kind of coaching them.
She is truly an inspiration.
Previously: Katherine Webb Trying Her Best to Convince You to Watch Splash
Previously: Brent Musburger Autographed a Katherine Webb Poster: “She’s a 10!”
Previously: More Katherine Webb Swimsuit Pictures From the Set of Splash
Previously: Katherine Webb & the Other Celebrity Divers Did a Harlem Shake Video
Previously: Katherine Webb Wears a Purple Swimsuit For Her Celebrity Diving Show, Splash
Previously: Kate Upton & Katherine Webb Took a Picture Together at a SI Swim Party in Las Vegas
Previously: Katherine Webb Discussed Bama Bangs and Brent Musburger Playing the Lotto on the Dan Patrick Show
- Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss – Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- LeBron James and Paul George Slapped Hands After Exchanging Spectacular Baskets to End the 3rd Quarter [Video]
- Paul George’s Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
- Matt Harvey, the New York Mets’ Star Pitcher, is Dating SI Swimsuit Model Anne V
- captain_spalding on Michael Jordan Turned the Ball Over Twice in a Row in a Crucial Playoff Game Loss - Just Like LeBron James! [Video]
- Shining Base Path on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- jdeeser5 on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- yorwifesahor on Tony Parker Denied Service at Memphis Restaurant (It Was Too Busy)
- Some Random Old Dude on Paul George's Vicious Dunk on Birdman Was Not Rated PG [Video]
82 Responses to “Katherine Webb Was an “Ugly Duckling””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.