Katherine Webb is in Vanity Fair and she is not wearing a shirt. Just thought everyone would like to know. Webb talked about what kind of makeup stays on in the water and her relationship with A.J. McCarron. She says that people call them “the Romeo and Juliet of Alabama,” which sounds like an insult. Unfortunately, things weren’t always easy for the tall, slender pretty girl.
Modeling and pageants help me overcome feeling insecure about the way that I look and my height. For me to go from feeling like I was the ugly duckling to winning Miss Alabama U.S.A., and going on to Miss U.S.A. and taking pictures for Sports Illustrated and being labeled as one of the most beautiful women . . . I love sharing that with girls who are in my position at that age and kind of coaching them.
She is truly an inspiration.
Previously: Katherine Webb Trying Her Best to Convince You to Watch Splash
Previously: Brent Musburger Autographed a Katherine Webb Poster: “She’s a 10!”
Previously: More Katherine Webb Swimsuit Pictures From the Set of Splash
Previously: Katherine Webb & the Other Celebrity Divers Did a Harlem Shake Video
Previously: Katherine Webb Wears a Purple Swimsuit For Her Celebrity Diving Show, Splash
Previously: Kate Upton & Katherine Webb Took a Picture Together at a SI Swim Party in Las Vegas
Previously: Katherine Webb Discussed Bama Bangs and Brent Musburger Playing the Lotto on the Dan Patrick Show
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- mmonast on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- bsanders37 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- geoffreyvs hired a PR firm to get his son's coach fired; now I'm running for Senate! on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
82 Responses to “Katherine Webb Was an “Ugly Duckling””
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.