Steve Spurrier shirtless at South Carolina’s Spring practice has become an annual photo-op for the HBC – here’s Spurrier shirtless last season. The only thing missing
this year is the bucket visor and the Coors.
Update: Spurrier was in a blue visor and a shirt on first day of 2013 Spring practice.
[HT Reddit CFB]
- 5 Major Leaguers Who Did It Their Own Way & Who Is Most Like Them in Today’s Game
- Neymar Executed An Epic Flop and Pantomime Combo Against Mexico [GIF]
- Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
- What Happens When Terrell Owens Plays Flag Football
- MLB Offered $125,000 to Original Whistleblower in Biogenesis Scandal, and He Didn’t Take It
- scripty on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- arkbadger on What is the NCAA Trying to Hide in the Todd McNair Case?
- orly57 on Miami and San Antonio Game 6 Thriller Generated a Monster 14.7 Overnight TV Rating
- Cowboy Boots on Marlon Williams, the Former Texas Tech LB & Real World Castmember, Has a Rap Video
- ButtersBC on Neymar Scored Another Volley in the Confederations Cup, This Time vs. Mexico [Video]
63 Responses to “Steve Spurrier Shirtless at Spring Practice [UPDATE]”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.