Jenn Brown has left ESPN according to Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch. Brown used to be considered ESPN’s next Erin Andrews, but when even we couldn’t find an excuse to mention Brown over the last eight months, you should have assumed that wasn’t going to happen. Brown joined ESPN full time in 2010, got some endorsement deals and did the sideline reporter thing before quietly fading into background college football and X Games broadcasts in 2012.
Depending on whom you believe, she was either passed over for the sideline reporter job Samantha Ponder got, or lost interest in sideline reporting once she got married.
There is no word on what the former Florida Gators softball player will do next, but an ESPN spokesperson did go on the record to wish her well.
Previously: ESPN’s Jenn Brown is Engaged to Actor Wes Chatham
Previously:Here’s Jenn Brown’s Massive Billboard That Will Be Located at the Lincoln Tunnel
Previously: ESPN’s Jenn Brown Called Butch Jones “Bitch” Jones During Cincinnati’s Rout of NC State
Previously: Jenn Brown and … Kenny Chesney? Star Magazine’s Got Photos of the Couple in Cancun
Previously: Report: ESPN Changes Its Mind, Decides Jenn Brown Shouldn’t Be an Icehouse Spokesperson. So She Won’t
- LeBron James’ Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- Paul George Hit a Ridiculous 3 to Send it Into Overtime After Throwing the Ball Away Moments Earlier [Video]
- Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- Shane Battier Kneed Roy Hibbert in the Balls [Video]
- Chuck Norris Wants a NFL Team to Sign Tim Tebow Because He is a Winner Like Chuck Norris
- knifeyspoony on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
- wildcat1144 on LeBron James' Game-Winning Lay Up at the Buzzer in Overtime While Roy Hibbert Sat on the Bench [Video]
- A.P. on Paul George Wore Aqua Pants and a Green, Amoeba-Pattered Dress Shirt to Game 1 in Miami
56 Responses to “Jenn Brown Has Left ESPN 6-12 Months After You Probably Forgot She Worked There”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.