FOX held their big announcement about FOX Sports 1 Tuesday in New York City where they got together all the people who are going to help them take on ESPN. (Our own Jason McIntyre was there!). While the event appeared to be a Fox Sausage Fest, thanks to this photograph, we know that there was at least one more woman there – UFC women’s bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey. [via @ErinAndrews]
Previously: FOX Sports 1 Looks Like Quite The Sausage Fest
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Monster is Meth on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- dyslecix on Mario Gjurovski Celebrates Goal By Removing Shorts, Wearing them on His Head, Gets Red Card [Video]
- Some Random Old Dude on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
- A.P. on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
119 Responses to “Erin Andrews & Ronda Rousey Hung Out at the FOX Sports 1 Announcement”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.