FOX held their big announcement about FOX Sports 1 Tuesday in New York City where they got together all the people who are going to help them take on ESPN. (Our own Jason McIntyre was there!). While the event appeared to be a Fox Sausage Fest, thanks to this photograph, we know that there was at least one more woman there – UFC women’s bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey. [via @ErinAndrews]
Previously: FOX Sports 1 Looks Like Quite The Sausage Fest
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
- Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- scripty on Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Donald Patrick Mynack on NFL Coaches Using Microsoft Tablets on the Sidelines in the Future Should Lead to Advances in Clock Management and Strategy
- MP on Premier League: What Each Club Should Prioritize in the Summer
- Donald Patrick Mynack on Footage of Kelly Tripucka Unveiling the Original Teal Charlotte Hornets' Uniforms in 1988 is Breathtaking [Video]
- Ty_Webb on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
119 Responses to “Erin Andrews & Ronda Rousey Hung Out at the FOX Sports 1 Announcement”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.