Jay Bilas has discovered the joy of photobombing. He got Bill Raftery with a fan and Louisville cheerleaders last night, after bombing UCLA cheerleaders on Sunday. As with all Internet phenomena, the glory will be fleeting, but we can enjoy this in the moment.
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago’s Sarah Spain
53 Responses to “Jay Bilas Photobombed Bill Raftery At Louisville Game”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.