Towards the end of today’s ESPN UK broadcast of Wigan – Liverpool game, they showed this graphic inviting fans to tweet questions at @ESPUNK. Yes, E SPUNK. As opposed to @ESPNUK which is an actual Twitter handle connected to ESPN UK. ESPUNK is just a hilariousÂ mix-up of the letters. Stupid ESPUNK.
- Angels Fans Demonstrates Why You Shouldn’t Try to Catch a Baseball With a Full Beer – Beer Explosion!
- Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn’t Try and Play
- Justin Verlander Not Sharp Again, But Detroit Fans Don’t Need to Panic
- A Russell Wilson Song Set to an Old Dolly Parton Hit? Yes, It’s “Russie” [Video]
- J.J. Watt Visits Kid With Leukemia Who Uses a Robot Named “Watt” to Go To School
- resolutedefense on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
- BlackDynamite on Bradley Beal Seems to Have Lost a Little Respect for Derrick Rose Because He Didn't Try and Play
2 Responses to “If You Have Any Soccer Questions Just Tweet @ESPUNK”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.