Other than Chris “Birdman” Andersen freaking me out looking like the gimp in Pulp Fiction, I enjoyed the Miami Heat’s version of the Harlem Shake. And this coming from someone who has not been a fan of the last 999 Harlem Shake videos. [via Bill Voth]
Related: Katherine Webb & the Other Celebrity Divers Did a Harlem Shake Video
Related: Harlem Shake Video Ends With High School Hockey Team Forfeiting Playoff Game
Related: Harlem Shake: Residents of Harlem React, Are Pretty Sure It’s Not the Harlem Shake
Related: Video: Juwan Howard Did the Cabbage Patch & the Miami Heat Nearly Died
Related: This Locker Room Dance Party Is Your Latest Reason to Hate the Miami Heat
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- LeBron James and Paul George’s Epic Game 1 Battle Looks Even Cooler in Slow Motion [Video]
- Manchester City Players Were Super Excited To Catch Passes From Eli Manning [Video]
- Miami Heat Remix of Pitbull’s “Feel This Moment?” Dále!
- Buffalo Bills Fan Has O.J. Simpson Mug Shot Tattoo on His Thigh
- Monster is Meth on Fox Sports 1 Heavily in Pursuit of Former NFL Player Trevor Pryce and ESPN Chicago's Sarah Spain
23 Responses to “The Miami Heat Did the Harlem Shake, and It’s Actually Not Terrible (Except for Birdman)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.