Anna Hutchinson … an oral history of the making of Pulp Fiction … Budweiser is watering down beer … 7-year old tattoo artist … rapper Pope Emeritus threatening to sue The Vatican … little girl “steals” two sticks from Yosemite, mails them back with an apology … read the New York Times for free at Starbucks … PSY had to explain to Dennis Rodman that he is South Korean … too much math … Wonder Bread has a new owner … the science of junk food … hero pig not actually a hero pig … Penn admissions officer made fun of applicant essays on Facebook … Pizza Hut employee dressed like a cop to fool girlfriend & family … every celebrity ever mocked by South Park … Former Miss Teen Delaware offered a job as “Miss YouPorn” … man steals cookies from Girl Scouts …
Morrissey was supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel, but canceled at the last minute when he found out the Duck Dynasty cast would be there. [Washington Post]
Jacoby Jones will be on Dancing With the Stars. His mom is excited. [Baltimore Sun]
Cartoon A-Rod is the only A-Rod anyone likes. [NY Sports Kings]
One of the Brewers’ racing sausages is missing! [Journal Sentinel]
Remember the lady who threw the table and then caught a chair with one hand? Well, here is a 911 call from that fashion show brawl. [Charlotte Observer]
An interview with Larry Flynt. [Hollywood Reporter]
Wall Street and betting on baseball. [ESPN]
How big heads got so big in college basketball. [SI]
Ricky Romero is going back to his sinker. [National Post]
Tampa Bay’s new sports talk radio station is struggling. [Tampa Bay Times]
The Beatles argument.
Your cute animal video of the day is a bit more exotic today.
Aaron Murray and some of his friends made a trick shot video. These are the outtakes. [via Diehard Sport]
I had never seen this beer commercial before. Hilarious.
All 54 of Stephen Curry’s points last night against the Knicks.
- The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- CJ Spiller Breaks Down SpongeBob Characters While Eating a Foot Long Hot Dog [Video]
- Fan Runs on Field During Angels/Royals Game, Steals Rosin Bag, Trips Up Police Officer Chasing Him [Video]
- Roundup: Alex Trebek Rapping on Jeopardy, Obama’s Prom Photos & Saved by the Bell’s Graduation 20 Years Ago
- John Tortorella And a Ref Dropped F-Bombs On Live TV During the Rangers-Bruins Game [Video]
- bsanders37 on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Shining Base Path on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- QueeferSutherland on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- geoffreyvs hired a PR firm to get his son's coach fired; now I'm running for Senate! on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
- Historys Greatest Monster on The 10 Greatest Trilogies in Movie History
142 Responses to “Roundup: Morrissey Hates Duck Dynasty, Miss Teen Delaware Gets Job Offer, Dennis Rodman Insults Psy”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.